Hosted PBX (Cloud Telephone System)
Cloud Phone System (virtual phone system) Servicing all of Canada
$30.00/month per user - Min Five(5) Users
Hosting phone systems in the cloud is becoming an increasingly popular choice for businesses and is transforming the way employees communicate.
Simply put, hosted telephony or VoIP as it’s commonly referred to, is a telephone system sitting in a data center in the cloud. It allows employees to make and receive calls from multiple locations using IP handsets, mobiles or other devices through a broadband connection from where they are then routed out.
Cost Control: There is little or no upfront capital outlay with hosted telephony, you only pay a monthly set cost making it easy to factor into your budgets. Internal calls are usually free and maintenance costs are reduced as there is no hardware.
Scalable for business growth: Hosted systems can be scaled up and down depending on employee requirements and business strategies.
Unified communications: It is easy to connect with other locations to hosted systems. By having a centralized platform in the Cloud from which to manage everything ensures consistency and reliability when it comes to internal and external calls.
Disaster Recovery: A big advantage of hosted telephony is that you are protected in the event of a disaster. As long as you have access to the internet, calls can be redirected to any location or device within a few minutes.
What's Included for $30.00/month per user?
- Yealink T27G IP Phone with local power supply
- Unlimited Canada & USA Calling ( (Not including calls to NT, YT, NU, HI or AK - Are billed per minute)
- Voicemail to Email
- Auto Attendants / IVR (up to ten)
- Call Transfer
- Call Parking
- Music on Hold
- Mobile Twinning
- Time Condition
- Virtual Extensions
- And much more.....
Conference Center with up to 10 participants - $15.00/month
Fax to Email - $15.00/month
Canadian DID (Telephone) Number - $3.00/month
Terms & Conditions:
- This offer of $30.00/user requires that you have a minimum of five (5) or more users.
- Two (2) Year Contract
- You, the customer will be responsible for providing the internet. Min 25Mbps download and 10Mbps upload. If you or your business is heavy users of the internet, such uploading large CAD files or other files that use an excess of bandwidth, you will be responsible for providing a dedicated internet service for the telephones.
- Installation and programming is NOT included. Installation and programming is a one-time fee based at $50.00/user
Have questions, give us a call at 416-410-8085 or email firstname.lastname@example.org