UCX Contact Center Reporting (UCX-CCR)
UCX Contact Center Reporting
UCx Call Center Reporting is a monitoring and reporting system for the UCx Call Center. The UCx Call Center Reporting package is a UCx add-on that allows you to obtain reports about your call center activity, divided and filtered by queue, agent and date/time period, showing you in detail the workings of your call center operation.
With UCx Call Center Reporting you can see:
- Answered calls
- Unanswered or Abandoned calls
- Agent Logins/Logouts and Pauses
- Call Distribution per different criteria: queue, time and date ranges
- Realtime view of queues and waiting calls
Reports can be generated while the call center is operational. You can see what is happening in real time with virtually no delays.
It is possible to create users with restricted permissions. You can grant access to specific queues or agents for your contact center supervisors or users. You can also export data to comma separated files .csv or PDF documents for analysis.
Benefits at a Glance
- Help improve agent response times and call center performance
- Reduce missed/unanswered customer calls
- Improve customer experience and satisfaction
- Help identify individual agent training requirements
- Take action using real-time reports and graphical analysis of call center operations
We Also Recommend
UCX450 IP Telephone Base System 0x0 - Dual Hard Drives (UCX450)