Ubiquiti 4-Port EdgeRouter with EdgeMAX Technology
- The EdgeRouter(TM) 4 offers next-generation price/performance value: up to 3.4 million packets per second processing with a line rate of up to 4 Gbps.
- The EdgeRouter 4 can be rack-mounted with the use of the EdgeRouter Rack Mount Kit, model ER-RMKIT (sold separately).
Managing this switch and the network it resides on is simple, thanks to a variety of management tools including DHCP server capabilities, monitoring tools such as ping, trace, discover, and the ability to set up and configure operator and admin user accounts. To secure the network, Ubiquiti has implemented a variety of features including advanced firewall policies and groups as well as NAT rules for specific packet addressing.
Installation of this EdgeRouter is simple, as it comes compatible with a standard rackmount design. Once installed, Ubiquiti offers intuitive management features including an easy-to-use interface complete with graphical menus that can be accessed through a web browser. Additional tools include support of OSPF, RIP, and BGP routing protocols, firewall policies, DHCP services, Quality of Service (QoS) support, and much more.
- Max. Power Consumption 13W
- Power Internal AC Power Adapter
- Power Input 110 - 240VAC
- Management: (1) RJ45 Serial Port, (4) Ethernet Ports (Default eth0)
- Networking: (3) 10/100/1000 RJ45 Ports, (1) 1 Gbps SFP Port
- Processor 4-Core 1 GHz, MIPS64
- System Memory 1 GB DDR3 RAM
- On-Board Flash Storage 4 GB eMMC, 8 MB SPI NOR
- Rack-Mountable Yes
- Operating Temperature -10 to 50 Degree C (14 to 122 Degree F)
- Operating Humidity 10 - 90% Noncondensing
- EdgeRouter ER-4
- Power Cord
- Quick Start Guide