External CDR Interface (UCX-CDR)
The UCx External CDR Interface application was developed to give a simple method of allowing read only access to CDR records from a remote server. This allows the user to access the data with a standard MySQL client or third party application to access the data directly for their specific purposes.The External CDR Interface application has the following attributes:
- Configuration is done through the UCx web interface
- A user name and password can be configured with remote read only access privileges to the CDR records
- Remote access can be enabled and disabled
- UCx server is installed with the latest E-Metrotel software.
- An updated license to include the UCx External CDR Interface software.
- An external MySQL client or third party application to access data.